Whether implemented through on-premise equipment or via Plum’s hosted network, we provide solutions that are scalable, reliable, and adhere to open standards like VoiceXML. These case studies are a small example of the many ways Plum has improved the caller experience.
- Time and Task Applications - KLC, one of the largest providers of afterschool care, relies on Plum for an IVR enabled time and task management solution for its mobile workforce.
- Benefits Enrollment - Cummins deploys Plum for automated benefits enrollment
- Customer Service Applications - Michigan Basic Property Insurance Association depends on Plum for IVR enabled customer service round the clock.
- Government Applications - New York State's Department of Health relies on Plum VoiceXML IVR to deliver various types of real-time status inquiries to the state's healthcare community and to the general public.
- Applications for FAQ Automation - PNY Technologies is a billion-dollar enterprise, distributing thousands of computer-related products including memory chips and graphics cards. The PNY call center relies on Plum turnkey systems for IVR solutions that are robust, reliable, easy-to-modify, and manageable.
- Applications for Healthcare - CMS is a leading provider of managed care services to insurance companies and state Medicare and Medicaid programs, including managed care programs for the States of Wisconsin, Georgia, Colorado, etc. CMS handles case management for literally millions of claims monthly. For each of these claims CMS relies on Plum Voice to improve the efficiency of claims processing, and to supply information for individuals and healthcare providers in an automated manner.
- Consumer Surveys - Mindshare provides cutting edge market research -- accurately, affordably, and in real time. Their goal is to gather feedback on a consumer's experience for clients from the retail and service industries.
- Museum411 Audio Tours - Museum411 delivers a new breed of museum audio tours through visitors' cell phones via interactive voice response applications based on the Plum VoiceXML platform.
- Store and Dealer Locator - American Tire Distributors (ATD), the largest distributor of tires, custom wheels, and shop supplies, set out to build a national campaign that would increase phone enquiries, web site visits, and store traffic. ATD relies on Plum Voice to help their customers connect to local dealers across the country.