Plum Voice's comprehensive documentation of IVR concepts, topics, and terminology.
| k | l
| x | y | z
Click one of the letters above to be taken to a page of all terms beginning with that letter.
- A gateway is a network node that has the ability to communicate with another network that is using a separate protocol within a communications network. Read more...
- In survey research, geocoding is the process of gathering geographic coordinates by interpreting other geographic data including street addresses and zip codes. Read more...
- GIF stands for graphics interchange format (GIF), and it is a type of image format that allows for pictures to be displayed on the World Wide Web. Read more...
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google and released near the end of 2008. Read more...
- In a VoiceXML application, the goto element is used to transition to another form item in the current form, transition to another dialog in the current document, and transition to another document. Read more...
- Grammars are used by speech recognizers to determine what the recognizer should listen for, and so describe the utterances a user may say. Read more...
- The grammarfetchhint specifies whether or not grammars may be pre-fetched. Read more...
- The grammarmaxage tells the platform the maximum acceptable age, in seconds, of cached grammars. Read more...
- The grammarmaxstale property tells the platform the maximum acceptable staleness, in seconds, of expired cached documents. Read more...