Plum Voice's comprehensive documentation of IVR concepts, topics, and terminology.
| k | l
| x | y | z
Click one of the letters above to be taken to a page of all terms beginning with that letter.
- A local area network (LAN) is a computer network that functions to connect computers with devices or other computers. Read more...
- Latency is the measurement of time delay experienced in a system. Read more...
- Leaf Document
- Leaf documents are VoiceXML documents that make reference to a root document, which is also a VoiceXML document. Leaf documents are used in conjunction with a root document to organize VoiceXML scripts in a structured manner. Read more...
- A link element may have one or more grammars that are scoped to the element containing the link. Read more...
- The log element allows an application to generate a logging or debug message, which a developer can use to help in application development or post-execution analysis of application performance. Read more...