Voice Automation Solutions
Enterprise-Level Campaign Management Platform
SMS, MMS, Push and OTT Messaging
Plum Message is an enterprise-level campaign management platform that creates SMS, MMS, Push and OTT messaging via easy-to-use APIs and a no-code design platform that can be integrated with other applications and services.
Plum Message is available in two options, Plum Message DEV and Plum Message Campaign, to best meet various requirements.
Plum Message DEV offers an easy-to-use, extensible REST API that provides intelligent SMS routing, 2-way messaging and personalized SMS to easily add messaging capabilities to existing applications and services.
Plum Message Campaign builds upon the capabilities of Plum Message DEV, but adds a powerful no-code campaign management platform that can integrate with tools such as Oracle, Salesforce and others.
Both options live on the secure Plum Voice platform that is PCI-DSS, HIPAA and SOC2 compliant, providing peace of mind for businesses and healthcare organizations that need to meet strict security and compliance requirements.
Communicate in Real Time
When time is of the essence, messaging is a great communications tool for quick and effective delivery. SMS messaging enables businesses to have a direct connection with their customers. Some of the many benefits of using messaging include timely delivery, cost efficiency, the ability to schedule message notifications ahead of time and instant visibility.
Engage Customers During the Buying Journey
Through the use of SMS messaging, a business can better engage with customers throughout the entire buying journey so that they don't lose out on potential revenue opportunities.
- Acquisition - Build a database of customers who elect to interact with your brand and receive communications
- Sales Growth - Communicate with customers in your opt-in database with targeted, relevant information such as sales alerts, coupons, holiday hours, etc.
- Loyalty - Reward loyalty club members/ frequent shoppers with special offers such as “bonus” coupons, limited time only sales and special events
Augment Live Agent Interactions
As businesses with call centers or support lines seek ways to improve customer engagement, they turn to omnichannel communication options like SMS messaging and chatbots. These applications enable businesses to converse with customers in their preferred method while augmenting their live agent responsibilities so that they can respond faster and more efficiently.
Expand Your Customer Reach
Audience Growth - Easily grow your mobile subscriber base with our integrated web form publisher
Advanced Reporting - Get insights into the performance of your campaigns and visualize their progress
Intelligent List Management - Use Smart List to segment your audience for personalized retargeting opportunities
Digital Wallet - Send Apple Wallet and Google Wallet offers
Tracking and Retargeting
- Gather personalized information such as location, purchase history or demographics to provide opportunities that target customers with the right message at the right time.
- Flexible API integrations allow information to be pulled from external services (CRM, databases, etc.) and dynamically inserted into messages
- Broadcast Messages also supports advanced features such as message delivery by time zone or by delivery window, or throttled message delivery at a specified rate
- Interactive programs (coupons, sweepstakes and surveys) can be implemented immediately through pre-configured templates
- Sophisticated programs can be customized for the most detailed level of customer engagement
SMS Messaging Use by Industry & Customers
SMS messages are an easy way for businesses to communicate with their customers in real-time and on preset schedules for reminders, appointment and check-in information and promotion notifications. Consumer oriented industries - financial, travel & hospitality, gaming, retail, healthcare and media - typically benefit the most from messaging.
The top three industries customers say they’re more likely to opt-in for text messages are e-commerce or retail (46%), healthcare (43%), and banking or financial institutions (41%), according to G2.
G2 published the following statistics about consumer text messaging use and preferences:
- 60% of customers will read texts within 1-5 minutes of receiving them.
- For 78% of buyers, checking, sending, and answering text messages is the primary way they use their phones.
- 60% of consumers want to be able to respond to SMS messages they receive.
- 83% of consumers would like to receive appointment reminders via text, but only 20% of businesses send them this way.
- 60% of customers want to actively write back to businesses for customer support issues.
Transactional SMS allows for quick response and confirmation of various actions, such as fraud alerts, password resets, payment reminders, and account balance checks.
Businesses can use SMS to communicate critical and safety information, like emergency alerts, to their customers.
Healthcare practices can improve revenue by sending appointment reminders and confirmations to patients via SMS.
Real-time SMS delivery is available for event and delivery updates.
Retailers can use SMS to keep customers informed of loyalty program updates, including offers, store hours, and awards.
Email blasts and SMS can be used for customer communication and marketing purposes.
Retailers can reach customers through surveys, sweepstakes, and coupons via SMS.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) enhances security by sending a one-time code via SMS to a customer's phone.
- SMS messaging is one of the fastest ways to reach consumers directly. 60% of consumers say they read a text within 5 minutes of receiving it.
- Consumers are 134% more likely to respond to a text than an email, and 86% of businesses using SMS find it generates higher engagement than email.
- 66% of consumers would like to receive service notifications via text, but only 23% of businesses send them this way.
- 59% of consumers would prefer receiving direct communications from businesses rather than having to download a separate app on their phone.
- The top three SMS text messaging customers say they like to receive updates on their shipping tracking for products (75%), receiving order status and confirmations (65%), and scheduling reminders (46%).